DSDroid 1.2.5 (NDS Emulator) APK
Description
NOTE: To all of you having file browser reset problems, try force stopping and clearing app data. Don't worry, it will only erase your settings.
I am proud to present DSdroid, the fastest and most compatible NDS emulator for Android, voted by it's users!
Features:
On-screen controls
Sound
Microphone
DeSmuME compatibility
Fullscreen landscape (touch input is buggy)
FPS counter
Open Source (https://github.com/SeannyM/DSdroid)
FREE! (however you can donate to support future development)
I have upgraded my phone since starting this project, because developing a NDS emulator on a 600mhz phone is, well... it's slow. Releases should happen more frequently after next week, but for now I am going away for a bit.
Current Version:1.2.5
Requires Android:2.3.3 and up
App: DSDroid 1.2.5 (NDS Emulator) APK Just For Preview, If You Like App: DSDroid 1.2.5 (NDS Emulator) APK Please Buy The Original Apps, Games, Or Themes. Thank for reading https://housegameapk.blogspot.com/2013/02/app-dsdroid-125-nds-emulator-apk.html, and Thank For Visit House Game APK.
Posted by , Published at 3:10 AM and have
0
comments





No comments:
Post a Comment