The Lightning Browser v2.0.1 - the fastest browser around
presenting ..!!!!
● The Lightning Browser ●
● The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size (0.2 MB) ●
Features:
● Holo Interface
● Supports Froyo to JellyBean
● Tabbed Internet Browsing
● Fast Start Times
● Small Footprint
● Supports Adobe Flash Player
● Fast Browsing
● Smooth Scrolling
● Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)
● Supports flash
Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will try to update this as often as I have time (I am a student...). This is my most major app release to date and I'm proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know... and I'm nice
Navigation:
● Long-press a tab to delete it
● Long-press the back button to exit the browser
NOTE: Currently, the browser is limited to five tabs.
Upcoming Features/Fixes
● Change the tabs UI on phones
● Change the way tabs display on tablets
● Bookmarks
● Custom User-Agents
● Feel free to make more suggestions...
Enjoy
Permissions Explanation
● permission.INTERNET - Obviously needed to access the internet :P
● permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed for downloading files
● permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed for downloading files
● permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)
Download Here
The Lightning Browser v2.0.1.apk Just For Preview, If You Like The Lightning Browser v2.0.1.apk Please Buy The Original Apps, Games, Or Themes. Thank for reading https://housegameapk.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-lightning-browser-v201apk.html, and Thank For Visit House Game APK.
Posted by , Published at 8:32 AM and have
0
comments



No comments:
Post a Comment